Communities & locations in North East
- Boston Corner – A hamlet at the north town line. Portions of the hamlet are in Ancram, New York in Columbia County.
- Coleman Station – A hamlet in the south part of the town.
- Irondale – A hamlet northwest of Millerton village.
- Millerton – The Village of Millerton is on Route 44 near the Connecticut border.
- Mount Riga – A hamlet in the northern part of the town.
- Northeast – A location southwest of Northeast Center.
- Northeast Center – A hamlet southwest of Millerton on Route 44.
- Oblong – A former community in the town.
- Perry Corners – A location in the southern part of the town.
- Sharon Station – A hamlet on the south town line.
- Shekomeko – A hamlet in the southwest part of the town.
- Spencer Corners – A hamlet named after early settler Philip Spencer, northeast of Millerton.
- State Line – A hamlet east of Millerton village on the New York–Connecticut border.
- Taconic State Park – Rudd Pond – A state park in the northern part of the town.
- Whitehouse Crossing – A hamlet in the northern part of the town.
Town of North East Zoning Map: