Town Hall is open by appointment only; however, the Town Clerk’s Office is able to handle Town Clerk matters at the front window. There is a window shelf installed for convenience.
Town Clerk’s Office
Town Clerk: Gail Wheeler
Deputy Town Clerk: Marcy Wheatley
Phone: 518-789-3300 x 603
Effective January 4, 2021, the office hours will be as follows:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. with additional hours from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- or by appointment
The Town Clerk’s Office issues the following licenses:
- Marriage (Please call in advance to schedule an appointment.)
- Hunting & fishing
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (03/24/2021)
NYS DEC reports the printing and shipping of the 2021 Freshwater Fishing Regulations Guide has been delayed. A PDF version of the guide is available at www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/7917.html.
DEC is looking to start shipping the physical copies to all active agent locations between April 15 and 21. The new guide is being printed in a new, more convenient format that will more easily allow anglers to keep the guide with them while fishing.