The Town Clerk’s Office is currently staffed; however, we are available by appointment only.
We urge you to continue utilizing the phone, e-mail, and postal service for matters pertaining to the office.
Town Clerk’s Office
Town Clerk: Gail Wheeler
Deputy Town Clerk: Marcy Wheatley
Phone: 518-789-3300 x 603
E-mail: Gail Wheeler: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail: Marcy Wheatley: email@example.com
- Monday – 9:00AM – 12:30PM and 1:00PM – 4:00PM
- Tuesday – 9:00AM – 12:30PM and 1:00PM – 4:00PM
- Wednesday – 9:00AM – 12:30PM, 1:00PM – 4:00PM, and 6:00PM – 8:00PM
- Thursday – 9:00AM – 12:30PM and 1:00PM – 4:00PM
- Friday – 9:00AM – 12:30PM
- or by appointment
The Town Clerk’s Office issues the following licenses:
- Marriage (Please call in advance to schedule an appointment.)
- Hunting & fishing
While Town Hall is closed due to COVID-19, please obtain your sporting license directly through New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC). You must contact them directly using one of the following methods:
Online and Phone Sporting Licenses Issuing System
Get Your Sporting Licenses or Register for Marine Fishing
- Buy your sporting license online here.
- By Phone: 1-866-933-2257