Town Clerk’s Office:
Town Clerk: Gail Wheeler
Deputy Town Clerk: Marcy Wheatley
19 North Maple Avenue
Dog Control Officer– Rich Prentice Jr.
If you need to reach the Dog Control Officer for an issue with a dog please call him at 518-789-4504 or email him at NEDogControl@yahoo.com
- Monday – 9:00AM-12:30PM and 1:00PM- 4:00PM
- Tuesday – 9:00AM-12:30PM and 1:00PM- 4:00PM
- Wednesday – 9:00AM-12:30PM , 1:00PM- 4:00PM and 6:00PM- 8:00PM
- Thursday – 9:00AM-12:30PM and 1:00PM- 4:00PM
- Friday – 9:00AM-12:30PM
- or by Appointment
The Town Clerk’s Office issues many licenses:
- Hunting & Fishing licenses
- Dog licenses,
- Marriage licenses ( Please call in advance to schedule an appointment for a marriage license)
- Registrar of Vital Statistics for the Town of North East
- Town Historian
For your convenience, I am a Notary Public and offer this service.
The Office of the Town Clerk serves as a direct link between residents and their local government.
Many of the Town Clerk’s duties are mandated by law but many more go well beyond those mandates as the Town Clerk also serves as a major source of information to all residents of North East (Millerton).